Express Entry is the application process for skilled workers in Canada or Overseas who want to settle in Canada permanently. Interested Candidates are required to submit an online application to express their interest by creating Express Entry (EE) profile and, providing information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education and some other details. After submitting the profile, candidates get a score to determine their place in the pool using the point-based system called Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS system considers skills, work experience, language ability, education and other factors (e.g. having a sibling in Canada, Canadian education or a valid job offer in Canada, etc.) to award points. Highest ranking candidates from Express Entry pool are regularly invited to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence. Express Entry manages applications for permanent residence under these federal economic element immigration programs:
How Express Entry Works?
- Create an Express Entry Profile
- Be accepted into the Express Entry Pool and get a score
- Get an invitation to apply (ITA) if your score is above the score of lowest-ranked candidate invited.
- Apply for permanent residence online.
Get in touch with us about express entry
- To complete an Express Entry profile, you must submit valid language test results and Educational Credential Assessments (if your education was completed outside of Canada and you want to receive Comprehensive Ranking System points towards and/or to qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program).
- Express Entry profiles are valid for one year.
- If you are invited to apply you have 60 days to submit an online application for permanent residence.
- If you are nominated through a Provincial Nominee Program, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence.
How Element Immigration can help?
- We make sure client qualifies for Express Entry (EE) program based on comprehensive assessment.
- We help is creating Express Entry (EE) profile.
- We help in building connections between the applicant and Canadian employers by providing job alerts. This increases chances of securing a permanent job offer in Canada and thereby, receiving an invitation to apply (ITA) by the IRCC.
- We review the documents and submit the final Permanent Residence application.
- We track the application throughout the process while communicating with the government on client’s behalf.